[wip-cite-new] Where is the development branch ?

From: Emmanuel Charpentier
Subject: [wip-cite-new] Where is the development branch ?
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:50:16 +0200

I wanted to test the (new|future) citation abilities of =Org= ; I
tested what is available in =citeproc-org= with the =org-ref} syntax
the latter supports.

However, I also wanted to test what is available with the "new" syntax
planned for introduction in =Org=. According to
https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-org#org-mode-citations-and-bibliography-using-the-wip-cite-syntax
, this is only available on  the  =wip-cite= development branch.

However, my freshly updated git clone
(of https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git ) doesn't have such a
branch.

Where should I get this code ?

Related question : is there an ETA of these new abilities in =Org= ?

--
Emmanuel Charpentier