Re: org-agenda no longer clocks out then in

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: org-agenda no longer clocks out then in
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 09:11:40 +0200

    Tory> My minimal loadup doesn't exhibit the problem. So, tracing the
function "org-agenda-clock-in" that my =C-x TAB= is bound to, I see this.
    Tory> On the broken one I see the following:

    Tory> #+begin_src lisp

=====================================================================1 ->
(org-agenda-clock-in nil)
    Tory> 1 <- org-agenda-clock-in: !non-local\ exit!
    Tory> #+end_src

    Tory> Whereas on the clean working one I see:

    Tory> #+begin_src lisp

=====================================================================1 ->
(org-agenda-clock-in nil)
    Tory> 1 <- org-agenda-clock-in: 0
    Tory> #+end_src

    Tory> But find-grep doesn't find anything in my dependencies that matches
    Tory> "non-local". This looks likely to be related to the original
    Tory> problem. Any idea how I can find the source of this !non-local? This
    Tory> is my first time using emacs function tracing.

'non-local exit' is the tracing telling you that one of the functions
it called returned unexpectedly, rather than returning a result. You
might get a better result by doing

(setq debug-on-error t)

instead of tracing. If org-agenda-clock-in then signals an error
you'll get a backtrace.

Robert