Re: org-agenda no longer clocks out then in

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: org-agenda no longer clocks out then in
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 08:35:48 -0600

After some exploration I found that it appears to be the result of the setting
org-log-note-clock-out . It I switch this off, switching tasks works as
expected. It used to  be that having it on didn't cause the bug of failing to
switch to a new task immediately. Can anyone else please verify that having the
note pop up with (org-log-note-clock-out t) causes it not to successfully clock
in to the new item when previously clocked in to a different item, when
switching via the org agenda? It looks that way to me.

- Tory