Re: Empty headline titles unsupported: Bug?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Empty headline titles unsupported: Bug?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 22:07:58 +0800

> Currently, what Org does in this situation is unimportant, because the
> behaviour is simply undefined, which is, IMO, tolerable. If we decide to
> define it, it needs to be documented.

I agree that currently there is no urgent need to decide on this, but
there (hopefully) will be in the future.

I am trying to implement storage of heading elements in
org-element-cache and reusing them later in org.el functions when
getting tags, properties, schedules, etc. This, among other things,
requires consistency between org.el and org-element.el when parsing
headlines.

Best,
Ihor