Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)

From: Maxim Nikulin
Subject: Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 18:36:08 +0700

On 06/05/2021 00:16, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 12:59 PM Maxim Nikulin wrote:
On 04/05/2021 23:59, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

Is the default \cite{key} command (without any other package) used? I'm
not sure we should provide it since we are working towards more complete
solutions.

In some fields simple "[3,7]" citations are traditional.

How do you achieve such output, with which formats, packages, commands?

It is default behavior. Minimal example:

--- 8< ---
\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
New threads related to citations in Org~\cite{ml_natbib,ml_cite_org3}.

\begin{thebibliography}{9}
\bibitem{ml_cite_org3} Nicolas Goaziou. Notes about citations in Org (part 3). \bibitem{ml_cite_status} Bruce D'Arcus. wip-cite status question and feedback.
\bibitem{ml_natbib} Nicolas Goaziou. [wip-cite-new] New natbib processor.
\end{thebibliography}
\end{document}
New threads related to citations in Org [3, 1].