Re: (Not so) Short note about citations in Org

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: (Not so) Short note about citations in Org
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 20:15:46 -0400

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 7:34 PM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> I just rebased "wip-cite-new" branch, which now includes citation
> syntax, and an interface between external citation processors and the
> rest of Org. I'll throw in a demo at the end of this message. TL;DR:
> search for "Demo time".

Great!

I just pulled down the branch.

This is my first time trying to run off a development branch.

I ran make from the root of the repo, and then:

emacs -Q -l lisp/org.elc

... but then get this error:

load-with-code-conversion: Cannot open load file: No such file or directory, oc

Is there something else I should do?

Bruce