Re: plantuml, png and caching

From: Nick Daly
Subject: Re: plantuml, png and caching
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 13:10:14 -0500

CS Suehs <skelter.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> Should I expect the setting on the BEGIN_SRC line to work?

On v9.1.14, this works for me as expected:

    #+name: helloworld2-works-fine-on-9-1-14
    #+BEGIN_SRC plantuml :cache yes :file helloworld2.png
      @startuml
      Hello --> World
      @enduml
    #+END_SRC

It may be a bug introduced between 9.1.14 and your version.  Could you
report it with your broken and working examples, using
`org-submit-bug-report'?  That'll include configuration context we
might've missed on this email chain that more qualified folks than I can
review.

Thanks,
Nick