Re: plantuml, png and caching

From: George Mauer
Subject: Re: plantuml, png and caching
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 13:33:13 -0500

I would expect it to work. After all, it could be incredibly useful to bump that up to a :header-args:plantuml: property on the heading

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 12:48 PM CS Suehs <skelter.net@gmail.com> wrote:
Nick,
I had the :cache yes on the same line with #+BEGIN like
#+BEGIN_SRC plantuml :file helloworld.png :cache yes

When I change to your method, caching seems to work.
It looks like setting it as a section property also works.

Thank you.
Should I expect the setting on the BEGIN_SRC line to work?