Re: emacs27 and let: Symbol’s value as variable is void: org-table-heade

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: emacs27 and let: Symbol’s value as variable is void: org-table-header-line-p
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 10:17:22 -0400

On 2021-03-23 19:57, Santiago Mejia wrote:
Hi All,

I just did a clean install of Xubuntu 20.04.  I also installed
emacs27 (from this repository:ppa:kelleyk/emacs)

When I try to export any snippet from org-mode by calling
org-export-dispatch, my freshly installed emacs complains:

"let: Symbol’s value as variable is void: org-table-header-line-p"

Any help would be much appreciated

Santiago Mejia

I guess you should take it up with whoever this kelleyk person is?

If you can reproduce the error from "normal" distro sources (or Emacs
repo from source, etc.) then I suppose it is an issue for this list.
Otherwise I don't think it is?

I guess there must be some reason you installed it from that
particular location?

Cheers,
TRS-80