Re: [org-save-all-org-buffers] Saving is not reliable?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [org-save-all-org-buffers] Saving is not reliable?
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 10:30:17 +0000

On Wednesday,  9 Dec 2020 at 11:16, Mikhail Skorzhisnkii wrote:
> It's kind of reproduction scenario. Basically I need to
> modify buffer from search-type agenda.

In the past, anecdotally I have seen something similar: adjust the
scheduled date for an entry via the agenda view and ask to save all org
buffers.  The change to the scheduled date is sometimes forgotten.  I
haven't tried with emacs -Q so it could, as in Mikhail's case, be
configuration dependent and it's also not entirely reproducible (i.e. it
sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't).

But I've not seen this happen recently so maybe it was a bug along the
way.  Sorry for vagueness but I thought I'd chime in just in case it
helps.
--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-160-g7c8dce