Re: Fwd: Re: Bring up a screen giving option to open a series of orgmode

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Bring up a screen giving option to open a series of orgmode files
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 10:12:16 +0300

* Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> [2020-12-02 08:26]:
> Resending without large attachment.
> The attachment was uploaded to
> https://github.com/yantar92/org-mode-demos#refiling-multiple-headings-using-agenda-bulk-actions

Thank you. Before few days I have seen the GIF and it is useful
feature. In the meantime I have already transitioned majority of
database distributed tasks into centralized dynamic knowledge
repository Hyperscope. It was easy to implement full text relevance
search as PostgreSQL already has that feature. I could soon make
dynamic relevance search as well running of the timer. But I do not
know if it would slow down computer.

1. It would open in separate window, rather narrow on the side or
separate frame.

2. It would recognize the active buffer. I do not know that function
   but it must exist.

3. It would search for thing such as paragraph and if user modifies
   several more characters it would repeat the search and obtain the
   paragraph text.

4. It would then conduct relevance search by using the database.

5. It would show possible hyperlinks: to other headings, other Org
   files, text files, notes in the database and similar.