Re: One vs many directories

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 21:12:37 +0800

> ... It does
> evaluates and I get the result in the message buffer, but it does not
> expands in the Org buffer.

It is expected behaviour. According to the docstring of org-sbe, it only
returns the value, but does not actually change buffer.

If you want to replace the RESULTS, you need to use the following:

# Local Variables:
# eval: (let ((pos (org-babel-find-named-block "stages"))) (when pos
(save-excursion (org-with-point-at pos (org-babel-execute-src-block)))))
# End:

Best,
Ihor