Re: Local variables insecurities - Re: One vs many directories

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Local variables insecurities - Re: One vs many directories
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:05:41 +0000

On Wednesday, 25 Nov 2020 at 15:38, Jean Louis wrote:
> I have not configured anything. In fact I have opened the email and I
> was surprised that I am getting those dialogues to execute local
> variables.

Very strange.  It was my email that instigated this part of the
thread.  I can view my email and I do not get asked to set any locate
variables or, in this case, evaluate the elisp expression.  Out of
curiosity, what mail reader did you use that actually interprets file
local variables?  Gnus article view does not.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-118-g2a4578.dirty