Re: Missing argument in org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree?

From: Bob Wilson
Subject: Re: Missing argument in org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:38:25 -0800

Thanks again Kyle,
   Per your suggestion I have reverted my change to
org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree, and instead updated
org-reset-checkbox-state-maybe in org-checklist.el (I’m much happier editing
org add-ons than editing org!).

Specifically, I follow up org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree with a call to:
(org-map-entries ‘org-update-parent-todo-statistics)

and this seems to address my problem as well, but definitely more elegantly!

Kind regards,
Bob