Missing argument in org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree?

From: Bob Wilson
Subject: Missing argument in org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 09:37:37 -0800

Hi folks,
   I’m writing about a possible bug in org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree. This
function calls org-update-checkbox-count-maybe with argument 'all, but this
value is not defined in the function (or anywhere else that I can see).

I’d like this value to be nil because I don’t want to update the statistics
cookies in the entire buffer, but I don’t see a way to do this (pardon my
limited elisp). My workaround is to add an optional all argument to
org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree and pass it to org-update-checkbox-count-maybe.

This seems like the desired functionality unless I’m missing something. Is the
current implementation intentional?

Kind regards,
Bob Wilson