Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!

From: TEC
Subject: Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 22:26:09 +0800

Daniele Nicolodi <daniele@grinta.net> writes:

I like the new design. Thank you for your work!

Thanks for the kind words!

Two things:
*cough, Three 😆

- in Firefox on a macOS machine, the colophon renders as "Made with XX by TEC" with the XX being an Unicode replacement character. What is it
supposed to be?

Currently a brown heart, though I've actually had a better, less tacky
idea. You'll see it in a day or two ;)

- (minor) I would add a background to the example in the home page to
make it stand out more as an example org-mode syntax buffer

Hmm, I've got mixed feelings about that. I kinda like how smoothly it fits in at the moment, and I wouldn't want to jeopardise that. If we can have it fit in smoothly, and more clearly be a example that would be
great though :)

- (very minor) why does the example on the home page need to be an SVG file? It would be very cool if it could be copy and pasted, but right
now it is not possible (with Firefox, at least)

That sounds like a good idea! I'll see if I can do that (medium-term).
PRs welcome as usual of course 😛

Thanks for the feedback,

Timothy.