Re: babel default header args as functions

From: Matt Huszagh
Subject: Re: babel default header args as functions
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 12:20:00 -0700

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Also, if we integrate the change, `eval-default-headers' would be
> better named `org-babel-eval-default-headers'.

I've changed the function name to `org-babel-eval-headers'. The reason
for dropping "default" is that this function is now used as part of
`org-babel-merge-params' on all headers, not just defaults in order to
avoid evaluating closures until we know they are needed. See
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2020-09/msg00464.html
for the new patch and more info.

Matt