Re: babel default header args as functions

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: babel default header args as functions
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 10:10:40 +0800

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi Matt,
>
> Matt Huszagh <huszaghmatt@gmail.com> writes:

>>> I've generated a patch for this. Please let me know your thoughts. I
>>> believe this adds valuable flexibility to default header
>>> arguments.
>>
>> I've added an additional fix that makes this work during export too.
>
> I would like to hear what other think about this feature.
>
> Anyone?
>
> Also, if we integrate the change, `eval-default-headers' would be
> better named `org-babel-eval-default-headers'.

I like this new feature propose too. It can be used in many situations. Really
helpful.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3