Re: WIP: Org-plot work

From: Mario Frasca
Subject: Re: WIP: Org-plot work
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 13:54:18 -0500

Hi all. Temporarily with hardly any connection. I dropped attempting to have my patches accepted after a couple of RFCs were met with silence. My understanding is that org-plot is abandoned, in favour of babel blocks, and I have too little interest in learning that. I possibly created a personal fork on gitlab, my user name is mariotomo.

Sent from a Google-owned 华为 Mobile