a catastrophic orgmode issue - a definite show stopper, put on your tin

From: hj-orgmode-1
Subject: a catastrophic orgmode issue - a definite show stopper, put on your tin hats
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 10:17:46 +0200

=== The alien abduction of Bastien ===

Just in:

The relentless activity - plethora of unstoppable emails - on the orgmode mailing list under the name "Bastien" is a clear proof that the impostor doesn't sleep and that it doesn't eat. It's a robot that just hammers and hammers at the keyboard. The only logical conclusion is that our Bastien has been abducted by aliens.

 Aliens! Beware! ... We will be looking for Bastien. Give us back our Bastien, or you will have a war on your hands!

 Until we find him, we'll enjoy all that this robot has got going ...

 - 23 -