Re: org-caldav-sync hangs

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: org-caldav-sync hangs
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:02:59 +0100

On Monday, 10 Aug 2020 at 14:47, Loris Bennett wrote:
> The following used to work ca. 6-8 weeks ago to work and allow me to
> synchronise events in an Org file with a calendar provided by a
> Nextcloud instance:

I had this problem in the past, or something similar.  I found that I
had to run org-lint on all my relevant files.  Some of my files had the
properties drawer in the wrong place (things have changed along the way
with respect to where org expects these to be).  Once I fixed them,
everything has worked smoothly.  I also use org-caldav-sync with a
nextcloud instance.

Just in case, and grasping at straws, another possibility may be that
the file which keeps track of org IDs (~/.emacs.d/.org-id-locations on
my system) has ended up inconsistent with your actual org files.  You
may be able to delete that file (make a copy in case I'm wrong) and it
should be re-generated.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.7-705-gea9463