Re: Website revamp?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 06:59:50 +0100

I do like the animated images in the features page!  I do wonder about
the order of the topics within that page, e.g. working with source code,
although powerful, is probably not the lead item for new
users.  However, that's a minor point at this stage.

More generally, can the column width for the text be a function of the
window width and have images scaled so that they are not wider than the
text column?  It should be possible to have mobile friendly without
making the columns too narrow for full desktop use.  The fact that the
images are much wider than the text makes the page look ugly, in my
opinion.

thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.7-682-geac255