Re: Reposting Elgantt announcement

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Reposting Elgantt announcement
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:50:49 +0100

This looks very impressive and, as Russell says, there is a fair bit of
potential demand for a good org based GANTT chart tool.  I don't have
time to have a serious look at it right now (preparing for teaching in a
COVID-19 world...) but will do so when I can.

A quick question, however.  My projects tend to be multi-year.  Does the
graphical presentation provide optional control of the date information
along the top?  We often use each year as a major divider with Q1..Q4
subdivisions for quarterly views of multi-year projects.  Even just
years with month labels (JFMA...D) would be good enough but full
month/day breakdowns as you currently have in the demo would be
unwieldy/ugly.

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.7-682-geac255