Re: Reposting Elgantt announcement

From: Jeff Filipovits
Subject: Re: Reposting Elgantt announcement
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 11:00:53 -0400

Thanks for reposting. I am the author. If anyone wants to help get this into shape to go on MELPA that would be great. I am a bit burned out on the project at the moment. Coding is is a hobby and there are a lot of gaps in my knowledge with regard to getting it cleaned up and finalized. Otherwise, I hope it works for anyone who tries it!

Russell Adams <RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.Com> writes:

All,

I saw a cool Org related project come up on Reddit, but no announcement here. This is a repost for community interest, I claim no credit.

This addon does interactive Gantt charts from Org files. Kudos to
"legalnonsense" for a neat way to visualize Org data!

See his screencast:

https://i.redd.it/t2wt8sytf9c51.gif

Original post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/hve0dy/ann_elgantt_gantt_chartcalendar_for_orgmode/

Source:

https://github.com/legalnonsense/elgantt/

Russell Adams RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.com

PGP Key ID: 0x1160DCB3 http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/

Fingerprint: 1723 D8CA 4280 1EC9 557F 66E8 1154 E018 1160 DCB3

--
Jeff Filipovits
Spears & Filipovits, LLC

All emails confidential to the fullest extent of the law.