Re: issue tracker?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: issue tracker?
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 13:55:19 +0200

Hi Vladimir,

Vladimir Nikishkin <lockywolf@gmail.com> writes:

> Does any other email client apart from Gnus support adding
> additional headers?

M-x mail RET
M-x compose-mail RET

And surely quite a few other email clients, even outside Emacs.

If a user cannot set the headers herself, that's not a problem:
someone with this ability can help with the bug triage anyway.

Also, let me make something more clear: we don't want all emails
from M-x org-submit-bug-report to be flagged as "bug" - because
many are not real bugs.  The manual confirmation step is here to
help flagging the relevant entries only (not flagging bugs that
are immediatey fixed neither.)

I hope it makes sense to you.

--
 Bastien