Re: emacs + org-mode in virtual machine/docker/...

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: emacs + org-mode in virtual machine/docker/...
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 11:53:31 -0400

yes it is interactive use I am most interested in. I am exploring this as a potential option for students to use in a class. So "opening" it should look like a regular GUI emacs. Any org-files that are created would have to be persistent, and accessible so students could turn them in somehow. I don't know if this is something that can be done yet.

Thanks for the links!

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F