Re: Problem evaluating gnuplot source blocks

From: Tomas Grigera
Subject: Re: Problem evaluating gnuplot source blocks
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 16:53:26 +0100

Thank you Colin, it is the latest gnuplot-mode update then that it is to blame, not org.

Good that there is a workaround at least, I really do use gnuplot from orgmode documents a lot.

Cheers,

Tomas

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 2:17 PM Colin Baxter <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Tomas,

    > Update: after some digging, I found the problem is related to
    > gnuplot.el.  As a workaround, I set gnuplot-insertions-menu-flag
    > to nil and now evaluation is working again.  I'm still not sure
    > whether this is a gnuplot mode bug or somehow related to the
    > babel-gnuplot interface.

    > Tomas

The issue doesn't appear to be related to babel-gnuplot since I had the
same problem using the gnuplot mode. No gnuplot menu items were visible
until, like you, I set gnuplot-insertions-menu-flag to nil. I use
gnuplot-mode from git, with the latest 'pull', and the change in the
variable is not documented.

Best wishes,

Colin.

--