Re: Running in-line babel code at auto-insert template file open

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: Re: Running in-line babel code at auto-insert template file open
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 21:21:27 -0600

Got a good answer over at emacs.stackexchange that uses Emacs text-buffer lore. Still, it seems like org-mode should be able to auto-run in-line code just like the solution does. Alas, someday I hope to be able to just tackle a problem like this and submit the solution. Hope springs eternal (which Google-Gmail just auto-completed!)...