correct remote path handling

From: Felipe Lema
Subject: correct remote path handling
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 22:36:12 -0300

Hello, there

I bumped into a problem running src blocks using a remote (tramp) :dir. I've
looked into it and found that the problem is that a temporary file is passed
as a remote path to the remote process (temp file should be local to remote
process).

I'm attaching fixes for python and shell src blocks. I didn't add any tests
because that would require more than 15 LOC. I'm willing to add them, but
directly to git repo.

I've signed the necessary papers from (to?) the FSF involving org mode, so I'm
ready on my side to add tests and maybe add support for other tramp-related
stuff.

Thanks
Felipe