Re: Bug: org-refile-get-target offers default candidate in duplicity [9.

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: Bug: org-refile-get-target offers default candidate in duplicity [9.2.6 (9.2.6-4-ge30905-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191007/)]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:37:21 -0300

Hi Bastien,

On Fri, Feb 14 2020, Bastien wrote:

I hope you can fix
this somehow, maybe upstream.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid I don't understand this enough, and what 'ivy-completing-read' was supposed to do, to be able to provide a pertinent report there.

I personally don't have a problem locally. I had a workaround thus far, and with your fix, I won't even need that. As previously reported, the issue initially raised is indeed fixed, and things work as expected.

I don't claim a problem persists in Org, and I was just trying to be thorough in the testing you requested. And did so with pleasure. So...

From what I understand, this is not a bug in Org.

... if you are satisfied, I'm happy with that too.

Thank you very very much!

Best,
Gustavo.