[RFC] C-c C-c in agenda

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: [RFC] C-c C-c in agenda
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 10:20:02 +0100

Hello community,

Off list I have politely been pointed to possibly have gone too far with
a recent commit to master.  Thanks for that.

To the issue:  With the current master branch C-c C-c disables column
view in the agenda.

For some days now C-c C-c disables column view in Org files.  This helps
me a bit and never got in my way.  And I thought it would be quite
natural and consistent to use this binding for the agenda too.

What do you think about all that?

Best regards,
--
Marco