Re: [ANN] C-c C-c to quit column-view

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [ANN] C-c C-c to quit column-view
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 16:02:46 -0700

i think the biggest good thing about this is it's likely one of the
things users will try, after c-g and esc esc esc, to get out of this
really strange mode they accidentally got into.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.