Re: Editting from the agenda view

From: Victor A. Stoichita
Subject: Re: Editting from the agenda view
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 09:14:07 +0100

Le 22 Nov 2019, Shérab <address@hidden> a écrit :
When I am in an agenda view, say the weekly view, how can I edit one of the listed entries? I may want to do that either because I notice I have
made a typo that I would like to fix, or because I would like to
re-schedule the entry for another date.

To reschedule an entry remotely from the agenda view, you can press S-right (org-agenda-do-date-later) or S-left (org-agenda-do-date-earlier). C-c C-s (org-agenda-schedule) and C-c C-d (org-agenda-deadline) also work without leaving the agenda view.

Regards,
Victor