Re: how to highlight the background of my current paragraph?

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: how to highlight the background of my current paragraph?
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:43:38 +0000

So, I updated Emacs to latest git version and the extended face works
for all attributes.  However, it brings in other edge effects:

1. the extension backwards wraps to the previous line in some cases and
2. my cursor disappears if it is past the last character on the line
   when using a block cursor in evil mode.

So I'm back to what I had before until Emacs stabilises a bit in terms
of face extensions.

And enough off-topic discussion, I think!  Apologies to all for the
noise.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.6-552-g8c5a78