Re: how to highlight the background of my current paragraph?

From: Diego Zamboni
Subject: Re: how to highlight the background of my current paragraph?
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 08:52:45 +0100

I use =global-hl-line-mode= from the hl-line package. Highlights only the current line, but I find it quite useful. Here's what I have in my config:

(use-package hl-line
    :defer nil
    :config
    (global-hl-line-mode))

Since I use =visual-line-mode= as well in my org documents, the effect is to highlight the whole current paragraph (which is a single line in the file).

Hope this helps,
--Diego