Re: [O] beamer export: misplaced \end{frame} with \lecture structure

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] beamer export: misplaced \end{frame} with \lecture structure
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 12:33:55 +0000

On Monday, 14 Oct 2019 at 06:24, Gürtler, Martin wrote:
> 1. What can I do in the org mode file in order to enforce ending the
>   frame before the \lecture statement.

Not ideal but you could do something like this:

@@beamer:\end{frame}\lecture{This week's lecture}{week2}\begin{frame}Today's
lecture: \insertlecture@@

maybe using it by defining a macro (untested)

#+macro: lecture @@beamer:\end{frame}\lecture{$1}{$2}\begin{frame}Today's
lecture: \insertlecture@@

and then use as

{{{lecture(This week's lecture,week2)}}}

> 2. Would anybody be willing to implement \lecture and maybe \part in the
>   exporter?

Can you play with changing the org-latex-class beamer entry?  Probably not, I
guess, as both part and lecture need two arguments...

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.6-552-g8c5a78