[O] send block evaluation results to specified buffer

From: Arthur A. Gleckler
Subject: [O] send block evaluation results to specified buffer
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:14:59 -0700

Attached is a patch to allow one to specify that results from executing a block should go to a specific buffer.

When a :buffer is specified, output goes to that buffer, which is erased first, e.g.:

  #+begin_src sh :results buffer :buffer *foo*
  echo foo
  #+end_src

When no :buffer is specified, buffer *org results* is used, e.g.:

  #+begin_src sh :results buffer
  echo foo
  #+end_src

I've tried to follow the conventions for contributions to Org mode, buf if I've missed something, please let me know.  (I'm happy to sign the FSF paperwork.)

Thank you for Org mode!