Re: [O] Pandoc and Org-mode: list indention

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [O] Pandoc and Org-mode: list indention
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:40:38 +0200

On Mon, Aug 19 2019, Devin Prater wrote:
I’ve taken it upon myself to clean all this up, and Org-mode does it all. The only problem is, when I convert from HTML to Org-mode using Pandoc, just doing:
Pandoc -I lesson1.html -o lesson1.org <http://lesson1.org/>
The lists are not made into indented ones, just a paragraph, which I manually have to indent,

If you're using Pandoc to convert html to org, then you should probably ask on the Pandoc mailing list:

https://pandoc.org/help.html

HTH

--
Joost Kremers