Re: [O] change font-size in python plots depending on context

From: johanna . may
Subject: Re: [O] change font-size in python plots depending on context
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 11:25:26 +0200

Hi there,

thanks to Thomas and Eric.
I actually found a rather stupid mistake: I was already using a var (for
the png filename generation) and the header did not read the next
:var. So I added ,fs=fontsize to the first :var and now it works.

I will have a look Eric's function of how to get the value of
e.g. fontsize and so on (btw, I also need textwidth and textheight from
somewhere). I also found a python pgf package but I couldn't figure out
fast how to implement that (it sounds as if instead of png a pgf is
generated and then everything has the right latex layout, so pretty
cool, but it seemed not so easy to implement).

So long, cheers!

--
Prof. Dr. Johanna May
Stellvertretende Institutsleiterin CIRE