Re: [O] Helm + Org-mode 9.2.5: Problem with org-set-tags

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Re: [O] Helm + Org-mode 9.2.5: Problem with org-set-tags
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 03:27:40 -0500

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 5:15 PM Adam Porter <address@hidden> wrote:
Try using the bug-hunter package to isolate the part of your init file
that may be causing the problem.

Does bug-hunter use d.el and s.el and the other 24 alphabet libraries? :-)

I would use bug-hunter, but I'm not convinced the problem is in my own
init.el file.  I've eliminated everything.  It's my stock Emacs package that
doesn't work.  I removed init.el and I type (require 'helm-config)
and (helm-mode 1) and I get the buggy behavior.

Thanks,
--Nate