Re: [O] Helm + Org-mode 9.2.5: Problem with org-set-tags

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] Helm + Org-mode 9.2.5: Problem with org-set-tags
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:46:03 +0800

Seems newly added a package which seems is separated from helm.el.

https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm-org

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/