Re: [O] Bug: Docstrings of =org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date= and =org-a

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Docstrings of =org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date= and =org-agenda-todo-ignore-timestamp= unclear [9.2 (release_9.2-215-g5b39d8 @ /home/mbork/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 12:29:04 -0700

this looks good, but i wonder if newcomers get confused about that todo thing.

i am not proposing any solution, just brainstorming.

the word todo is used in a few contexts in org:

  - the todo keyword per se [TODO]
  - todoish keywords as opposed to doneish keywords
  - the global todo view as opposed to the general views that cover
time [called daily/weekly], structured search [called tags], and
free-form search [called search]

newcomers might wonder if the global todo view does anything that the
general views cannot do, otherwise why does it exist.

some newcomers might even wonder if todo means keyword as opposed to blank.

don't take this too seriously, but i wonder if that todo- confuses
newcomers even though the docstring is now clear.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.