Re: [O] org-drill futures

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: [O] org-drill futures
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 16:48:02 +0100

I've launched an fork of org-drill. I have tried to reach Paul Sexton,
the original author, and had some feedback (he was happy for my take
over), but not managed to get the repository moved.

https://gitlab.com/phillord/org-drill/

I'd like to have this be the version that ends up in contrib. Can anyone
tell me how to achieve this?

Phil