Re: [O] Show APPTs every day in Agneda

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: [O] Show APPTs every day in Agneda
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 21:27:29 +0100

On Mon, 27 May 2019 at 23:25, Michael Heerdegen <address@hidden> wrote:
Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Neil!

> I'm not in front of my computer, to check this, but I think that an
> active date range will have this effect, i.e.
>
> ** Vacation
> <start date>--<end date>

Hmm, no, AFAICT that's what I used to do, and it only shows the
appointment at start and end date, not between the two dates.  That's
with C-c a a btw.  I wonder why it seems to work for you...

I've just checked that it really does work for me - and yes, it does.  This is a bit of one of my org files:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
** Bank holiday weekend

<2018-05-05 Sat>--<2018-05-07 Mon>
#+END_EXAMPLE

and here's (part of) my agenda buffer for that month:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
Saturday    5 May 2018
  divorce:    (1/3):  Bank holiday weekend
Sunday      6 May 2018
  divorce:    (2/3):  Bank holiday weekend
Monday      7 May 2018 W19
  divorce:    (3/3):  Bank holiday weekend
#+END_EXAMPLE

Sorry, that's no solution for you, but maybe there's a clue in the detail there?

Best wishes,
   Neil