Re: [O] Show APPTs every day in Agneda

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: [O] Show APPTs every day in Agneda
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 12:33:54 +0100

On Sun, 26 May 2019, 18:38 Michael Heerdegen, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I've APPTs like "Vacation" that last 14 days or so.  Is there an
option/way to show such an APPT for every concerned day, and not only
for the border days, so that when I for example want to make a doctor's
appointment I see for the respective day that I'm on vacation on that
day?

TIA,

Michael.

Hi Michael,

I'm not in front of my computer, to check this, but I think that an active date range will have this effect, i.e.

** Vacation
<start date>--<end date>

You can use C-c . to enter and edit the dates.

Best wishes,
     Neil