Re: [O] BUG: the builtin LaTeX/P DF exporter mislabels source blocks as

From: Emmanuel Charpentier
Subject: Re: [O] BUG: the builtin LaTeX/P DF exporter mislabels source blocks as figures.
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 20:05:53 +0200

Dear John,

This does *not* work for me. See the attached files.

I begin to suspect a very recent bug : I'm following MELPA, which updates about once a week. My org-version says: Org mode version 9.2.3 (9.2.3-11-g42abf5-elpaplus @ /home/charpent/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190429/).

Cordially,

--
Emmanuel Charpentier