[O] Correction and addition [Re: BUG: the builtin LaTeX/P DF exporter mi

From: Emmanuel Charpentier
Subject: [O] Correction and addition [Re: BUG: the builtin LaTeX/P DF exporter mislabels source blocks as figures.]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 23:27:22 +0200

I reported incorrectly that the bug Ireported was also present when
using the "minted" package to format source blocks.

This is incorrect : I re-checked my trials, and re-wrote another test,
which gives the ecpected result. See attached files.

This might help pinpointing the problem happening when minted is *NOT*
used.

HTH,

--
Emmanuel Charpentier

The Python block 1 generates the figure 1

Fig2.png

Figure 1: Figure generated by python

import matplotlib, numpy
matplotlib.use('Agg')
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
fig=plt.figure(figsize=(4,2))
x=numpy.linspace(-15,15)
plt.plot(numpy.sin(x)/x)
fig.tight_layout()
plt.savefig('Fig2.png')
return 'Fig2.png'

Problem: whereas the HTML export labels the source listing as "Listing 1" and is correctly refers to 1, the PDF export labels it "Figure 2" (and points to it) when the default verbatim method is used. When one bothers to use minted, the result is correct.

Created: 2019-04-30 mar. 23:15

Validate