[O] Recent troubles with org-bullets?

From: William Denton
Subject: [O] Recent troubles with org-bullets?
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:24:24 -0400 (EDT)

For any people on the list who both A) compile Org from source and update it fairly often and B) use org-bullets, do A and B imply C) sometimes org-bullets doesn't run automatically and it needs to be started by hand?

A few weeks ago this started to happen to me, but not all the time. I've been having some other funny things happen with Org now and then (for example, I have indenting turned on, but sometimes files don't indent) but they seem transient and I haven't figured them out. This org-bullets problem seems more tangible so I thought I'd ask.

My Org init are here: https://github.com/wdenton/.emacs.d/blob/master/setup/setup-orgmode.el

I have

(add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/local/src/org-mode/lisp")

and then a few lines later

(use-package org-bullets
  :config
  (setq org-bullets-bullet-list '("⊢" "⋮" "⋱" "⋱" "⋱"))
  :init
  (add-hook 'org-mode-hook (lambda () (org-bullets-mode 1)))
)

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art:
https://listeningtoart.org/