[O] org-agenda-sorting-strategy deadline-up behavior with no deadline

From: Jake Vossen
Subject: [O] org-agenda-sorting-strategy deadline-up behavior with no deadline
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:45:08 -0600

I am fairly new to emacs, so my apologies if this is a simple question,
however, I really cannot seem to figure out what I am doing wrong here.

I am trying to sort my agenda deadlines by the soonest due date first,
so I have set org-agenda-sorting-strategy to deadline-up. However, items
with no due date appear before items with a due date, where I wish they
would appear after. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!