Re: [O] manual: stale bindings for org-clock-report and org-columns-inse

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev
Subject: Re: [O] manual: stale bindings for org-clock-report and org-columns-insert-dblock
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 18:44:30 +0300

Am I reading it correctly that C-c C-x C-r is no longer a valid keybinding? Is this the reason why it now behaves so stupidly, creating a block with :scope file and asking for that file? Can someone point me to a discussion of that change? Manual is still not updated about it and nothing in ORG-NEWS.

Quickly using that key was quite useful to pop a clock report for a task and I really don't see why would anyone want to remove that.

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev